Today we discussed setting up your team for new year success! We know for a fact that January is the key time for staff changes and resignations, so how can you avoid that and instead engage your team for a great year ahead?Whilst there are a myriad of options, we talked today about 3 core areas that in my experience have the biggest impact on getting the team on track. They are:
- Specifically building your ideal structure. I referred to Episode number 22 'The Power of a Clean Slate', you can listen to that episode here:
"The Power of a Clean Slate" - https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode?id=714868
- Having regular and powerful team meetings;
- Having an annual planning day;
- Listen, hear, understand and action.
- Setting clear expectations and boundaries and being prepared to uphold them;
- Reviewing your teams performance against those expectations.
As mentioned, our super popular ebook goes deeper into some of these areas, you can you're your copy of Unleash the Power of Your People here: Unleash the Power of Your People eBook - https://mailchi.mp/thefootprintgroup/peoplepower
If you'd like to reach out to us with feedback or suggestions or ideas about future topics for the podcast you can reach us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/peoplepoweredbusiness or you can email Kristy-Lee directly at firstname.lastname@example.org